Fusion Fight Gear Superman Last Son of Krypton BJJ Gi
Officially Licensed. This Superman Man of Steel Gi is the second in the collection of limited edition, officially licensed DC Superhero gis, and is based on the The Last Son of Krypton 5-issue 2008 comic book story arc which ran in Action Comics, then completed with Action Comics Annual #11. It was written by Geoff Johns and Richard Donner (the man who directed the 1978 Superman Movie), with pencils by Adam Kubert.
The story is unique and mega popular amongst fans because it adapts the classic Superman 2 movie Phantom Zone villains General Zod, Ursa, and Non, and adds them into DC comic continuity for the first time.
The artwork featured on the gi is all Jim Lee original artwork created for the Superman: The Last Son of Krypton comic book which was released in 2013 for free comic book day as a way to promote his new series.
This gi is built to last, and to defeat even the toughest of opponents like Lex Luthor or Brainiac. Unfortunately it won’t hold up against Kryptonite.
The sleeves and pant legs were made slightly longer than most gis by an inch. The gi is pre-shrunk, but please remember that it will still shrink slightly if you wash it in hot and throw it in the dryer…not recommended unless you need to as this will not help prolong the life of your gi.
Sure to become an instant classic, this officially licensed Superman Gi is extremely limited, and each piece will be individually numbered 1-100. Once they have sold out, this BJJ gi will not be re-issued and will be retired.
- The jacket is made of 420 GSM pearl weave cotton
- The pants are made of 240 gsm rip stop cotton material that are perfect for competition or training.
- Comes with a collectible Superman: The Last Son of Krypton Gi bag, which features Jim Lee Superman artwork.
- This gi is IBJJF legal.
- The embroidered patches on the sleeves and pants, as well as the inner lining were are all taken from Superman Last Son comic book.
- The interior lining is made of an awesome sublimated mesh material, and features Jim Lee artwork taken right from Superman: The Last Son of Krypton comic.
- A thick, black-corded drawstring holds the pants up, so all you have to focus on is Jits.
- Reinforced yellow belt loops with yellow tips keep everything neatly in place.
- Yellow contrast stitching is used throughout and really pops against the royal blue gi material.
115% Low Price
Free Domestic Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Domestic Returns Discounted Worldwide Rates
100% Safe &