Hayabusa continues to be the gold standard when it comes to quality MMA and BJJ gear, and no brand introduces more new technology. They are back with another new product, a sweet set of boxing gloves from their Tokushu Regenesis line. Let’s check out the new Hayabusa Katana Gloves, as modeled above by UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz. Just click any link or picture to order yours now from MMAWarehouse.com!
Hayabusa calls the Tokushu Regenesis series “the highest performance equipment ever created.” The new Hayabusa Katana Gloves are available now, but they are limited edition. They are available in 10oz., 12oz., 14oz., and 16oz. Check out the amazing features:
- Patented Dual-X Wrist Closure and Fusion Splinting technologies enhance wrist support by delivering up to 99.7% perfect alignment
- Deltra-EG Inner Core with advanced Crush Zone complex work to absorb unwanted energy transfer, protecting your hands
- Powered by X-Static XT2, an anti-microbial technology that delivers anti-odor properties
- Exclusive Hayabusa AG inner fabric and improved ventilation provide enhanced breathability and thermo-regulating properties
- Upgraded Vylar-2 Engineered Leather provides advanced crack resistance for unmatched glove longevity
- Optimized ergonomic thumb position eliminates awkward strain on both thumb and wrist
- Constructed with innovative SweatX thumb, an ultra-soft microfiber suede designed for perspiration management
- Low-profile strap tabs with 50% thickness and added unnapped Velcro for improved performance, durability, and comfort
On top of all those specs, you have them endorsed by Cruz, and former UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez, as well as many other top MMA and BJJ athletes, swear by Hayabusa as the brand they trust for their gear and apparel. As we always say, if UFC champs use the Hayabusa Katana as their go-to gloves, they are definitely the right choice for you too!
Improve your gear and your game with the brand new Hayabusa Katana Gloves from MMAWarehouse.com today!