Best Kids BJJ Gis – Updated!
The popularity of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu keeps moving upward, with people of all ages learning this great martial art. This is especially true of kids, who are enrolling in BJJ classes in record droves. With that said, today we take a look at the Best Kids BJJ Gis. This list features the top selling gis over the past year here at MMAWarehouse.com. Simply click any link or picture below to see more information and pictures, or to start your order now!
The Tatami Nova Kids Gi is a clean looking gi that isn’t overly branded. The Nova comes with a free white belt, and it has all the specs of a high-tech gi:
- 425gsm single piece unique High Tech Weave Jacket
- Rubberized collar to prevent sweat and bacteria absorption
- New Tatami Fightwear shoulder patches
- Triple stitched across all stress points
- Lightweight 10oz twill cotton pants, double reinforced knee padding and triple stitched across all stress points.
- Rope drawstring as opposed to the traditional twill which allows for tighter fastening of the pants, and more comfort when training
42 of the 44 reviewers gave the Tatami Nova Kids Gi five stars. Parents said they like it for the fit, quality, price, and most importantly, because their kids love it!
The Hypnotik Pro Kids Gi was such a hit that the brand produced a second version. The Pro V2 is designed with the highest quality and craftsmanship but also with cutting edge style and detailing. Like the Nova, this gi comes with a free white belt! This gi is currently available in white, blue, or navy. Other specs include:
- 550gsm Single Piece Pearl Weave Jacket
- Canvas rubberised collar – improves the life of the gi and helps keep its original shape
- Triple stitched across all stress points makes this a tough gi to rip
- Inside cuff and lapel trim
- Heavy 12oz Canvas pants
- Pants features double reinforced knee padding
- Triple stitched with over lapped seams
- Features all new applique embroidery designs
- 5 Drawstring loops
- Rope drawstring for tighter fit and better comfort
MMAWarehouse.com customers have been thrilled with this product, as each reviewer to date has given it a perfect five stars.
Another popular item on our list of the Best Kids BJJ Gis is the Hypnotik Base Kids Gi. This gi features a 450gsm Hybrid weave jacket, and comes with heavy cotton reinforcements in all areas. The pants have also been upgraded to a 10oz Twill making them heavier and more resilient than traditional twill cotton pants. It is cut specifically for kids and it comes with a free white belt. Other features include:
- 425 GSM High tech weave jacket
- 10oz twill pants for long lasting use
- Rubber collar. Rubber makes the collar more durable.
- Stylish Hypnotik Logo Patches
- New improved cut
- Awesome Design
This is a great gi for kids just starting to train BJJ!
Fuji All Around BJJ Kids Gis are both comfortable and long-lasting. They come preshrunk and include a jacket, pants, white belt and free Fuji patches. It’s made from 100% cotton and is available in white, black, blue and Navy. We also have this gi available in pink!
The Venum Challenger 2.0 BJJ Kids Gi looks killer. That’s great, but it wouldn’t mean much if it didn’t perform well on the mats. Rest assured, this gi is the whole package. It’s available in white, blue, or black. Check out some of these features:
- Jacket fabric: Pearl Weave cotton
- Lightweight fabric: 410 GSM
- Reinforced collar for more resistance
- Quick dry, aerated and pre-shrunk cotton for optimized fit
- Pants: hard-wearing cotton
- Triangle panel located at the crotch for an increase range of motion
- Shoulders: Woven patches
- Fastening system: Rope lace
- Contrasted black stitching
Venum is one of the most-trusted brands in combat sports, and MMAWarehouse.com has been carrying them for a long time. A Venum product is always a great product, and this applies to the Challenger 2.0 Kids Gi too!
It’s never too early to get your kids started in BJJ, and that’s why MMAWarehouse.com offers the Gracie Jiu Jitsu Baby Gi, one of the Best Kids BJJ Gis! Actually, we don’t really recommend letting your infant practice submission moves. They should probably work on rolling over and tummy time first. But this is a fun way to introduce little guys into the world of BJJ! Parents love to dress up their babies for pictures, which makes this an awesome gift for new parents that are fans and/or practitioners of BJJ! This is a one size fits all product, made from 100% cotton and designed to fit infants up to six months. It comes with a baby black belt and features the famed Gracie triangles embroidered on both shoulders as well as on the left pant leg.
That’s the MMAWarehouse.com list of the Best Kids BJJ Gis! Choose from those and many others on our main site, the only place you’ll ever need for all of your MMA and BJJ products!