Grips Fight Shorts feature a fantastic combination of style and design. The bright colors and bold styles make the shorts stand out, and they are created with the unique muscular architecture of the combat athlete in mind.
Grips Athletics says that their fight shorts are engineered specifically for Mixed Martial Artists and grapplers, with an understanding about the details athletes need and want. Here are some of the features of the Grips Fight Shorts:
- Designed for high level training
- Recycled polyester / Spandex
- NTB Grips 4-Way Stretch
- High tension strength panel on crouch, split seams for unrestricted range of motion
- Anti-slip silicone print on inner back waist
- Reinforced T3 stitching for ultimate strength and durability
- Allover sublimation print that won’t crack or fade
- Ultra light, strong, comfortable and breathable material
- Large integrated mouth guard pocket
Now let’s take a look at the new styles, available at MMAWarehouse.com. Click any of the pictures to buy or see more product information.
One of the coolest — and most practical features of the Grips Shorts is that they have an integrated pocket for mouthguards. You don’t see that on a lot of fight shorts.
Grips also makes BJJ gis. Click here to check out a review of the Grips Secret Weapon Gi 2.0.