Technology is indeed a wonderful thing. When you have aches and pains from Jiu Jitsu and sparring MMA, you need instant relief. But aside from relief, you also need something that will help those muscles heal faster and keep them loose. Compex Muscle Stimulators are the perfect solution, and they are now available at MMAWarehouse.com. Check out this video, which will give you an intro to how they work.
Compex Muscle Stimulators
UFC featherweight contender Chad Mendes endorses Compex Muscle Stimulators to help him get loose and warm up for training.
Mendes says, “This baby’s a life saver!” He also said that he uses it in between practices to increase recovery time. It’s easy to use. Mendes recently tweeted a pic of him relaxing and watching some TV while using his Compex Muscle Stimulator.
With its ease of use and multiple benefits, it’s easy to see why adding a Compex Muscle Stimulator to your training routine is a great idea. Let’s take a look at the different models available at MMAWarehouse.com. Click any of the links or pictures to order yours now!
- Features 9 Programs; the top-of-line Compex muscle stimulator for competitive/high performance athletes with intense training regimens.Compex Sport Elite Features 4 Training Programs:
- Endurance Program – Helps you cope with long-duration aerobic activities and increases muscle resistance to fatigue by building slow-twitch muscle fibers
- Resistance Program – An all-around program for endurance and strength, building both slow-twitch and fast-twitch muscle fibers
- Strength Program – Increases sheer muscle strength better than conventional weight lifting alone, with less risk of muscle-tendon injury
- Explosive Strength Program – For developing short bursts of power without the traumatic or violent movements associated with conventional training.
Includes 5 additional programs:
- Potentiation Program – Warms up muscle faster without psychological, muscular or cardiovascular fatigue.
- Active Recovery® Program – Facilitates relaxation of muscles and reduces muscle soreness and stiffness following competition or demanding workouts
- Recovery Plus® Program – Does not contract the muscle. Helps clear lactic acid and increase blood flow at lower frequencies -perfect for muscles that are fatigued after a vigorous workout or competition.
- Pre-Warm Up Program – Does not contract the muscle. Runs at a frequency specifically targeted to increase blood flow that oxygenates the muscles prior to a workout or competition. This program is recommended if there is any risk of cramp.
- Massage Program – Electrostimulation develops the blood capillary network of the exposed muscles. This improves irrigation and oxygenation.
Each Compex Sport Elite Kit includes: a Compex Sport Elite Muscle Stimulator, Battery Charger, CD with User Manual, Electrode Placement Guidebook, Carrying Case, Easy Snap Electrode Lead wires (set of 4), 2″ x 4″ Easy Snap Gel Electrodes (2 packs of 2) and 2″ x 2″ Easy Snap Gel Electrodes (2 packs of 4). There’s really no learning curve. Once you open the box you’ll be using it in no time.
The Compex Performance Muscle Stimulator is less costly than the Sport Elite package, but with most of the same features and benefits.
This model is recommended for performance athletes who compete frequently. It features the endurance, resistance, strength, active recovery and pre-warmup programs.
MMAAWarehouse.com also has the Compex Edge Muscle Stimulator, which is the lowest-priced of the three.
Get your Compex Muscle Stimulators at MMAWarehouse.com!