Fusion Fight Gear Superman Gi
You already think you’re Superman on the mats, so why not dress the part? Do it with the new Fusion Fight Gear Last Son of Krypton Superman Gi, available now at MMAWarehouse.com. Let’s get to some pictures of this BJJ Gi. Just click any of them or the link below to start your order now!
As you can see, the Superman Gi is completely legit and the artwork is amazing. But you also need it to perform on the mats so let’s check out the specs for this new BJJ gi.
- The jacket is made of 420 GSM pearl weave cotton
- The pants are made of 240 gsm rip-stop cotton material that is perfect for competition or training.
- Comes with a collectible Superman: The Last Son of Krypton Gi bag, which features Jim Lee Superman artwork.
- This gi is IBJJF legal, and as such can be used in competition.
- The embroidered patches on the sleeves and pants, as well as the inner lining, were are all taken from Superman Last Son comic book.
- The interior lining is made of an awesome sublimated mesh material and features Jim Lee artwork taken right from Superman: The Last Son of Krypton comic.
- A thick, black-corded drawstring holds the pants up, so all you have to focus on is Jits.
- Reinforced yellow belt loops with yellow tips keep everything neatly in place.
- Yellow contrast stitching is used throughout and really pops against the royal blue gi material.