Boldly go where no man has ever gone before — and take your Jits to a whole new level with Fusion Fight Gear Star Trek Rashguards!
MMAWarehouse.com has two new Star Trek Rashguards, so let’s take a look at both. First, we’ll show you some pictures of the two rashguards, then we’ll list all the specs and features. Click any link or picture to beam up your order now! (Lame Star Trek pun — sorry, couldn’t resist.)
Weird Al asked in his amazing White and Nerdy song, “Do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?” You don’t have to make that choice because you can get both of the Star Trek Rashguards right here at MMAWarehouse.com. Here are the specs:
- Officially licensed Star Trek Classic series BJJ rash guard for martial arts, MMA, or BJJ training
- Tight compression fit makes it difficult to grab you
- Wicks away moisture from the body to keep you dry
- Designed to enhance athletic performance
- Anti-microbial protection to help prevent infection
Whether you are looking for a Star Trek Halloween Costume, training for your next tournament, or just working out and hitting the heavy bag, the Fusion Fight Gear Star Trek Rashguards will help keep those muscles warm and loose — and you’ll look great doing it.
And to get back to Weird Al’s question, while you can get both Star Trek Rashguards, I took a poll of MMAWarehouse.com workers and we rank Kirk first, followed closely behind by Picard. Why? It’s Shatner, man. Shatner. Get your Star Trek Rashguards here at MMAWarehouse.com!