Hypnotik Bearimbolo Bamboo Gi
One of the biggest complaints from BJJ Gi buyers is that the gis just aren’t comfortable enough. Hypnotik heard your call — and then went to do something about it. The result is the new Hypnotik Bearimbolo Bamboo Gi, said to be the most comfortable gi you will ever own. This is great because bamboo gis are increasingly hard to find.
And before you get on your BJJ lingo high horse, “Bearimbolo” is spelled correctly. Indeed, it’s a play on words based off the famous berimbolo movement in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
So let’s check out some pictures of the new gi, then we’ll get into the specs and features. Click any picture for a larger view.
What’s killer about this gi is that it comes with two pairs of gi pants, as well as a cool gi bag. Bamboo acts as a natural repellent to bacteria, working to kill any germs that might hop on your gi during training. It’s also better for keeping cool and it’s stronger than cotton. The bamboo material makes the Hypnotik Bearimbolo Bamboo Gi “the most comfortable gi you will ever own.”
Check out the specs:
- 620 GSM
- Contrast stitching throughout the Gi
- 50% Bamboo / 50% Cotton
- Single weave
- Patches are placed in areas complying to IBJJF GI standards
- Comes with 2 Gi Pants
- Comes with Gi Bag
- Rubberized collar to stop moisture absorption during training and competition
- Drawstrings and drawstring loops
- Reinforced stress areas
- The bamboo is grown in accordance to the international organic standard of OCIA/IFOAM and the USDA National Organic Program, so as to ensure each bamboo stalk is of 100% natural growth and without any chemical pesticides
- Features patch at bottom of lapel that reads, ‘The green reed which bends in the wind is stronger than the mighty oak which breaks in a storm.’
Get ahead of the game and stay comfortable! Get the new Hypnotik Bearimbolo Bamboo Gi from MMAWarehouse.com!