Tatami Crimson Estilo Classic Gi
Tatami continues to create not only some of the most durable, high-quality BJJ Gis, but also some of the most creative. Case in point: the new Tatami Crimson Estilo Gi, now available at MMAWarehouse.com.
If you’ve followed or trained BJJ for even a short amount of time, you are likely familiar with Tatami’s Estilo line. The Estilo 5.0 burst onto the scene recently, quickly shooting its way up the MMAWarehouse.com Best Sellers list.
For those of you that love to stand out or like colorful gis, you’ll love the new Tatami Crimson Estilo Gi. Here’s a look at the new gi. Just click any of the pictures or link to buy yours now!
The latest edition to the Estilo Collection features the following:
- 550gsm Single Piece Pearl Weave Jacket
- Canvas rubberised collar
- Triple stitched across all stress points
- Estilo E logo embroidered on arm and left leg
- Inside cuff and lapel trim
- Heavy 12oz Canvas pants opposed to traditional twill
- Double reinforced knee padding
- Triple stitched with over lapped seams
- 4 Drawstring loops on the trousers to help keep the pants in the correct position on the body
- Rope drawstring as opposed to the traditional twill: allows for tighter fastening of the pants and comfort when training
The Crimson Estilo definitely pops with its color, but it is also features a minimalist design. It is not laden with patches like some other gis, so you won’t have to worry about looking like a NASCAR driver when you wear it.
The Crimson Estilo has just three small Estilo-embroidered logos on the jacket arms and the pants shin area. The gi jacket also has a canvas collar which helps to keep the shape of the Gi better than traditional twill collars.
You can’t go wrong with any of the Tatami Estilo Gis. So if you’re looking for a change from the traditional white, blue or black gis, get the Tatami Crimson Estilo Classic Gi from MMAWarehouse.com today!