Here’s another BJJ gi review video from BJJWarehouse. This time we’ll take a look at the design and fit of the Bad Boy Ripstop Gi. This gi comes in three different color choices: white, blue or black.
Bad Boy Ripstop Gi Review
More details on the Bad Boy Ripstop Gi:
- Rip Stop Material
- Canvas Eva Foam collar
- Heavy 14oz canvas pants – 100% cotton
- New patch and embroidery designs
- Double reinforced knee padding
- Rope drawstrings as opposed to the traditional twill
- 4 Drawstring loops on the pants
- Triple stitching across all stress points
- Comes with Pro Series Gi Bag
- Pre Shrunk
Bad Boy has been involved in the sport since the early nineties and is one of the original supporters of Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournaments. Having sponsored some of the world’s top athletes, the Bad Boy “eyes” have been seen everywhere from shirts, to fight shorts and even tattoos.
Bad Boy currently sponsors UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman, Alexander Gustafsson, Erick Silva and Kelvin Gastelum.
BJJ Gis always ship free from BJJWarehouse.com, and when you spend $100 or more, you get a free BJJWarehouse “Where Your Roll Begins” T-Shirt.