RockTape 2" Tape
RockTape is a special kind of tape known as kinesiology tape. RockTape is used by practitioners throughout the world to treat injuries and improve sports performance.
When applied properly, it can help athletes improve form and decrease fatigue through better blood flow. These are the two most critical aspects of increasing performance in almost any sport.
In addition to sports related injuries, RockTape is effective for the treatment of a wide variety of problems.
What is RockTape used for?
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Jumpers knee (PFS)
- ACL/MCL issues
- Rotator cuff
- Groin and hamstring pulls
- Lower back issues
- Shin splints
- Tennis and golf elbow
- Pain associated with pregnancy
- Postural correction
Rocktape is great for competition because it is:
- Stretchier: won’t reduce range of motion of an athlete
- Stickier: won’t come off during exercise
- Stylish: a rainbow of colors and styles allow athletes to express themselves
- 97% cotton, 3% nylon and uses no drugs
- Hypo-allergenic acrylic based adhesive
- Contains no latex