If you’re a cornerman or a coach that needs to take care of your fighters, the Bad Boy Stitch Ultimate Corner Man Kit is a must-have. The kit comes with everything you need to keep fighters going during tough bouts, or when accidents happen during training and sparring.
The cornerman kit comes with a bag constructed of nylon with a three-sided zipper closure, and also features mesh storage pockets for additional storage. The perfect carry size case is ideal for coaches, trainers and cornermen to carry all their supplies and equipment, and small enough to keep in a gym bag. Here are some pictures of the kit and details about what’s inside. Click the link or pics to order yours now!
- 4 Pack of EZ Tape (Assorted widths): Contains 1/2 inch, 1 inch, and 1 1/2 inch widths for secure hand or ankle wraps. Serrated edges make it quick to tear and apply.
- 4x Power Gauze: Gauze to wrap and protect hands. The fine-edge polycotton material does not fray or splinter.
- KO Swell: The KO Swell is crucial for managing bruising and swelling between rounds.
- Scissors: Extra sharp stainless steel blade to get through several layers of gauze and tape. Safety tip to avoid nicking a fighter’s hand when cutting away wraps.
- Wrist Wrap: Every second counts between rounds. A wrist wrap keeps swabs for cuts and nose bleeds right at hand.
Listen to Stitch tell you a bit more about the kit in this video:
Stitch is one of the top cornermen in all of combat sports. His endorsement of this kit makes it a must-have for fighters and coaches. No one wants a fight to stop because of a cut or injury. Get the Bad Boy Stitch Ultimate Cornerman Kit and keep on fighting!