The new Fuji High Capacity Duffle Bag is going to be a hit with busy martial artists. People who train MMA and BJJ are constantly trying to keep their gear together and in one place. The new Fuji bag allows them to do that on many different levels.
Fuji is calling it “The Ultimate Bag for Martial Artists and Athletes.” I’d even add students and business people to that. Because the new Fuji bag has a lot of features for people on the go.
Check out the list of features:
- Thermal compartment keeps snacks and drinks fresh and easy to access
- Padded 15 inch laptop compartment with bonus tablet sleeve
- Vented wet-n-soiled compartment for post-workout gear and shoe storage
- Padded leather exterior strap for extreme comfort
- Easy access toiletries compartment, with mesh organizer and loop
- The look and texture of FUJI’s Weave Poly outer will give you uncompromised functionality with style
- Dimensions: 26″x14″x14″
The padded laptop and tablet sleeve is a great feature, as is the thermal compartment to keep food and drinks fresh. Your average, old gym bag probably doesn’t have features like that. Now let’s take a look at some pictures of the Fuji bag in action.
Fuji says that the bag has been designed to the highest quality standards in collaboration with world class athletes and martial artists with years of training and competition experience.
If you train MMA and BJJ you know how important it is to stay organized with a gym bag. The new Fuji bag’s design and functionality will help all types of athletes keep their gear — and everything else they need — together and ready to go when they need it.