Tatami has a new addition to their Estilo line of gis. The Tatami Estilo Classic Quicksilver Limited Edition Gi is now available at MMAWarehouse.com.
The gi features just three small Estilo logos, embroidered on the jacket arms and the shin area of the pants. The pants are a heavy 12oz. canvas with four belt loops and a rope drawstring. The jacket is 550gsm single piece pearl weave with a canvas, rubberized collar. The Quicksilver is not competition-legal due to its color.
Tatami Estilo Quicksilver Gi
Here’s a look at the features for the Tatami Estilo Quicksilver:
- 550gsm Single Piece Pearl Weave Gi Jacket
- Canvas rubberized collar
- Canvas BJJ GI collars are much more hard-wearing than the traditional twill collars. They help to keep the shape of the kimono
- Triple-stitched across all the gi’s stress points
- Estilo E logo embroidered on arm and left leg
- Inside cuff and lapel trim
- Heavy 12oz. Canvas pants opposed to traditional twill gi pants
- Double-reinforced knee padding (Great feature)
- Triple-stitched with over-lapped seams
- 4 Drawstring loops on the trousers to help keep the pants in the correct position on the body
- Rope drawstring as opposed to the traditional twill. This allows for tighter fastening of the pants and comfort when training
Click here to check out all of our BJJ gis.