It’s been said that we are living in the golden age of rashguards. OK, I actually said that earlier this year. It doesn’t make it any less true. Case in point: the piece of art and beauty that is the new Meerkatsu Tiger Rashguard.
The tiger is one of the fiercest warriors in the jungle, and the Meerkatsu Tiger Rashguard is a tribute to this beautiful creature. They were inspired by traditional Chinese watercolor paintings. Here are some of the features of the new rashguard:
- Tiger is the symbol of grace, beauty and intense raw power.
- Graphic features a Majestic and dominant tiger standing on top of a hill
- Designed to prevent shifting during grappling
- Lightweight and flexible
- Suitable for grappling or training
- Printed using dye sublimation
- Colors will not peel, fade or crack
So while it’s amazing to look at, the Meerkatsu Tiger Rashguard is also practical, ready for you to roll in it over and over. The Meerkatsu line of rashguards, shorts and spats come highly recommended, always scoring great customer reviews.
In terms of BJJ style, there is nothing quite like the hand-drawn original artwork from Meerkatsu. And when you buy the Tiger rashguard, you can also pair it with the Meerkatsu Tiger Fight Shorts and the Meerkatsu Tiger Spats. Here’s a quick look at those.
Ready to buy? Just click any of the links or pictures to make your purchase now!