If you’re looking for a BJJ Gi that will withstand the rigors of your busy training schedule, you should definitely check out the Venum Challenger 2.0.
The Venum Challenger 2.0 was developed in collaboration with Leandro Lo, who won the Worlds, Pan Am and Brazilian Nationals in 2012. Venum bills the gi as “the perfect choice for both advanced and beginners BJJ practitioners.”
Take a look at the pictures of the new Venum gi. Click the links or pics to buy yours now, or to see more information.
Technical features include:
– Jacket fabric: Pearl Weave cotton.
– Lightweight fabric: 410 GSM.
– Reinforced collar for more resistance.
– Quick dry, aerated and pre-shrunk cotton for optimized fit.
– Pants: hard-wearing cotton.
– Triangle panel located at the crotch for an increase range of motion.
– Shoulders: Woven patches.
– Front logo: Embroidery.
– Back logo: Embroidery
– Pants logos: Embroideries.
– Fastening system: Rope lace.
– Contrasted white stitching.
The gi is available in white, blue and black but like most gis does not include a belt. It is IBJFF-approved, so it’s perfect for the gym and competition. MMAWarehouse.com has it available now, so click the link and get yours today! If it’s endorsed by world champion Leandro Lo and made by Venum, you know you will be getting a quality BJJ Gi!
Not your style? Check out more blogs about BJJ Gis here!